Friday, November 20, 2009
HANDY KITCHEN TIP
Listed below are tips compiled by Dr GTS which I find very useful, will publish the tips part by part so others will also benefit after reading the article.
11. To boil cracked eggs add some vinegar to the water. In this case the egg won’t leak out.
12. For making soft chappatis add a mashed boiled potato while mixing the dough.
13. To make a quick sauce for boiled chicken or fish stir 2 tsp curry powder into 1 cup of curd and add a little salt. Heat to serving temperature and spoon over each serving.
14. When the sauce is almost over in the chilly sauce bottle. Add some limejuice and shake well and use as a salad dressing.
15. While cooking bitter gourd add a few pieces of raw mango to remove the bitterness and add a little tang to the curry.
16. Liquid glucose when added to ice cream mixture makes it smooth and velvety.
17. Rub your hands with some salt to remove the odor of garlic.
18. To avoid the nauseating smell while cooking cauliflower try one of the following:
19. Sprinkle a little milk powder.
20. Cook with vinegar and salt and turmeric.