Unlike all spaghetti dishes use tomato based sauce but this one is different. The vegetable used is carrot but bean sprout could be added if you like. Instead of seafood you can substitute with chicken or meat, omit them for vegetarian version,the choice is yours.
400g spaghetti boil until aldente
400g prawn peel and devein
200g carrot cubed
400g sweet potato mashed
1-2 tablespoons chili powder
3 tablespoons curry powder
4 cloves garlic chopped
6 shallots sliced
1/2 teaspoon ginger paste
2 lemon grass bruised
3 hard tofu cubed and fried
4 red chili sliced
4-6 cups water
1. Heat the oil, fry onion until light brown. Add in ginger, garlic and lemon grass, fry until fragrant.
2. Now add chili powder, curry powder and little water, fry for a few minutes then add the prawn, stir until the color changes.
3. Pour 4 cups water, carrot and mashed sweet potato and cook until boiling.
4. Check the salt, add more water if it is very thick, remove from heat.
5. Place the spaghetti in an individual bowl, pour the sauce, garnish with fried tofu, red chili and coriander leaves. Squeeze the lime if you prefer sour taste.