When you are hungry and need something to munch on, what comes into your mind? That's exactly what happened to me, I were craving for baked good either cake, cookies or muffin. In the end, decided to bake a muffin which is so easy and fast to put together. Within minutes, delicious muffins are ready to be enjoyed by the whole family. Here goes the great recipe that include delicious variations such as fruit mix, apricot or raisin :
2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup dry fruits (fruit mix, apricot, raisin)
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter melted
1/4 cup yogurt
* Preheat oven @ 180 C and grease the muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.
* Combine together flour, sugar and dry fruit in a mixing bowl.
* In a separate bowl, mix together milk. butter and yogurt, beat well.
* Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients until just moistened.
* Spoon the batter onto greased muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes @ 180 C or until a toothpick inserted in a middle comes out clean.
* Cool 2 minutes, remove and serve warm.
Have a great weekend everyone !!
Simple Lives Thursday 30
Pennywise Platter Thursday
Full Plate Thursday
Its A Keeper Thursday
Whats Cooking Thursday
Cheap Thrills Thursday
Show Off Your Stuff
Fun w/ Food Friday
GCC Recipe Swap