It's a pity to see the ripened banana sitting in my fridge for few days. Upon seeing this, decided to make use all of them using my newly created recipe.
I would say, this is really healthy using just minimum amount of oil combined with chopped nut and banana. It has mild sweet taste and perfect for breakfast or tea time snack. Really amazed to see that without egg, this bread turns out so moist.
2 cups all purpose flour
4 medium size banana mashed
1/4 cup chopped nut
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
* Preheat oven @ 160 C. Grease the loaf pan.
* Sift flour, salt and baking soda.
* In a separate bowl, combine together banana, nut, oil, sugar and milk until well blended.
* Now add banana mixture to the dry ingredients, mix until just combined, add vanilla essence.
* Pour onto greased loaf pan, bake for 30 minutes @ 160 C then lower to 150 C and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
* Cool in the pan 10 minutes, transfer onto wire rack.
* When completely cool, slice to serve.
Have a great weekend!
Show Me What Ya Got
Made From Scratch Tuesday
Tip Junkie cts
Dr Laura's Tasty Tuesday
Anything RelatedTasty Tuesday
Tuesday Night Supper ClubFoodie Friday
Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
Topsy Turvy Tuesdays
Show And Tell