Another great eggless recipe using banana and oatmeal. I used rolled oat then pulse them to get finer meal. It's really nutritious and moist. Can be served as your breakfast or as afternoon snack along with a cup of hot tea.
Vegetable oil is being used but for richer taste, butter is recommended. Here is the list of ingredients in case you want to try out this yummy cake.
2 C all purpose flour
1 C oatmeal
1 C sugar
4 bananas mashed
1/4 C oil
1 C and 2 T milk
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
* Preheat oven @ 160 C. Sift flour, soda and salt in a mixing bowl, add the oatmeal and stir.
* Combine sugar, banana, oil milk and vanilla, beat until well incorporated.
* Mix the wet ingredient onto flour mixture, stir until well combined.
* Pour onto greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
* Cool on pan for 10 minutes, transfer onto wire rack.
* Slice and enjoy with your favorite drink.
Show And Tell Friday
Feature Yourself Friday
Its Hodgepodge Friday
Everything But Kitchen Sink
You Like Me
Just Another Meatless Monday
Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays
Creative Bloggers Party Hop