I never tried baking egg free cake with condensed milk but tempted to try this recipe by a famous chef. Despite being egg free and butterless this cake turns out absolutely delicious, moist with right amount of sweetness.
For special occasion you can decorate this cake with your favorite frosting and you cant't really tell such a marvellous cake is eggless, this totally change my mind that good chocolate need not to be eggy and heavy fat. This is now becomes one of my favorite cake.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
Adapted from Sanjeev Kapoor
2 C all purpose flour
2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 can (400 g) condensed milk
1 C milk
* Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder. Preheat oven @ 180 C and grease 8 x 8 pan.
* Combine together milk, condensed milk and vanilla essence in a small bowl.
* Gradually add milk mixture to the dry ingredient and stir until well incorporated, do not over mix.
* Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
* Cool on pan 10 minutes and remove into rack to cool.
* Slice to serve.
Connect with me:
FACEBOOK / PINTEREST / YOU TUBE / YOU TUBE / RSS / EMAIL
GOOGLE+ / TWITTER