LABRLS




Monday, December 9, 2013

MY GUEST POST @ SIMPLY SWEET HOME



Hi friends.

Today is my first  ever guest post at Jerri of Simply Sweet Home.

Are you looking for cookies recipe to grace your holiday table?  I am sharing  this   Chocolate Sesame

Cookies recipe. These are buttery,  loaded with  sesame seeds and so addictive.

For details and recipe,  head over to   Simply Sweet Home   also check out Jerri's wonderful recipes/.

Thanks  Jerri for this opportunity, sending you my heartfelt wishes for a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. May you have a great time!


Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  /  GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER 

14 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

loved the cookies... saw the guest post, so good...

Unknown said...

Çok güzel gözüküyor. Ellerine sağlık

Rumana Rawat said...

My favourite.. and nice guest post..

Winnie said...

I'm always looking for cookies :) And I don't think I've ever eaten chocolate-sesame cookies. I'm heading over to check your recipe

Sona - quick picks/pick quicks said...

they do luk interesting with the seseme seeds on top..cute !

easyfoodsmith said...

Sesame encrusted cookies look lovely and the chocolate makes them so tempting :D

mail4rosey said...

Awesome and they look delicious! :)

Caroline Taylor said...

Great, I'll pop over now.

Rosita Vargas said...

Ohh con sèsamo son realmente adictivas estàn muy hermosas,abrazos.

mjskit said...

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Stay safe and have fun! Congratulations on your guest post! Headed over to check it out.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those cookies look good!

Katerina said...

These are perfectly made cookies! I am popping over to see them!

Deepti said...

Perfect. Love the combination of chocolate and sesame seeds....

Deepti said...

Perfect. Love the combination of chocolate and sesame seeds....