Am looking for something healthier for my breakfast/snack and bumped into various recipes using oatmeal. That's where this 3 Ingredients Oatmeal Cookies can be a wonderful treat not only for me but for the whole family.
This is darn easy and the last ingredient is variable according to your preference. The suggested add in are:
raisin/dried fruit, coconut, peanut butter chips or chopped nuts.
I love my cookies to be super cute so have shaped them into 1/2 in tiny balls but this entirely up to you.
Banana adds sufficient sweetness and moistness to this healthy cookies so we can avoid those fat and sugar from our diet.
3 INGREDIENTS OATMEAL COOKIES
Yield : 18 cookies
1 cup rolled oat
1/2 cup mashed banana (2 banana)
3-4 tablespoon chocolate rice (sprinkles)
1. Preheat oven @ 180 C and grease your cookie sheet.
2. Combine oat and mashed banana in a bowl.
3. Add in chocolate rice (sprinkles), mix to combine.
4. Pinch mixture into small balls, flatten slightly.
5. Place cookies onto baking sheet.
6. Bake until firm for 15 minutes.
7. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, transfer onto rack to cool.
FACEBOOK / YOU TUBE / YOU TUBE / RSS / EMAIL / GOOGLE+ / TWITTER