LABRLS




Sunday, December 27, 2015

TOP 10 RECIPES OF 2015

Top 10 Recipes of 2015 @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

First of all,  a big  thank you  to all my visitors and followers for your continued support.  I can't tell you how inspiring it is when I receive comments from readers who have tried my recipes and love it.

At the end  of the year,  it's time for the annual round up of  most popular recipes on Treat and Trick As we look back at 2015, they are a lot of lessons  learned and so many ways I have grown in my journey of blogging.   It is so fun to see what everyone loved and I am so glad creating and photographing all of them although some photos do need an update.

There was no surprise that  my  Eggless Marble Banana Cake was  voted the most popular  recipe  for 3  consecutive years. Despite being the easiest and no fuss recipe, it has attracted some of my readers to try it out.

Another recipe that was most tried and get positive feedback   was Spiral Apple Bread. and Healthy Breakfast Bars.  My Spiral Apple Apple has been tried and featured in  few popular blogs also my Healthy Breakfast Bars get re-pinned ever since I shared the recipe in 2012.


Below is the list that make up my Top 10 Most Popular Post of 2015.  Click on the title of each post to view full recipe.

10.  EGGLESS APPLE CAKE


09.   LOW FAT BANANA CAKE EGGLESS


08.  SPIRAL APPLE BREAD


07.  MONKEY BREAD FROM SCRATCH


06.  SOTONG MASAK HITAM (SQUID IN BLACK INK)



05.  SEMOLINA COOKIES BISKUT SUJI


04.  EGG FREE BANANA CAKE


03.  5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE


02.  HEALTHY BREAKFAST BARS


01.  EGGLESS MARBLE BANANA CAKE



Thanks again for sharing this journey with me.  I would like to say how much joy you have given me. Looking forward to share more awesome post in 2016.  Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     PINTEREST  /  YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL 

GOOGLE+ / TWITTER

12 comments:

Beena said...

Good collection of recipes

Winnie said...

Very impressive collection.
Have a wonderful New-Year, and I wish you another great baking-year
(•◡•)

Katerina said...

I wouldn't know which one to choose! I wish to you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year full of sweet and savory delicacies!

♥♥azatiesayang ♥♥ said...

Hemmmm...semuanya sedap2 !!!

Unknown said...

These look quite delicious! I have many friends who can't have eggs, so I'm definitely going to recommend they check out this post! When you get time, I'd love for you to come check out my corner of the blogosphere at http://fearfultofearlessblog.com

Unknown said...

All of these look amazing! #SmallVictories

Lita said...

Isn’t it fun to review the year and see all the good stuff? I love these. Tumbleweed Contessa is hosting a round up party of the Best of 2015 from our favorite bloggers.
I’d love it if you brought this over to the party.

Wishes for a tasty 2016! Linda

Jess said...

Everything looks so tasty!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!

Jennifer@MyFlagstaffHome said...

Thanks for the recap and for posting every week at My Flagstaff Home!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Yumm! These all look good but I can definitely see why the marble cake is so popular! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Share The Wealth Sunday!
xoxo
Lisa

Anjali Sengar said...

All are so temptating :)

KayMil said...

That spiral apple dessert looks fantastic! I've never seen anything like that!

Thanks for joining us on the Alder Collective! Pinning, and we hope to see you again this week!