After days of rice and bread dishes, we want to have something different so prepared this meal consisting of baked potato wedges, baked beans and roasted chicken. My family really enjoyed them with a request to include this in our weekly menu. Recipe for baked potato is similar to the pan fried potato except this time baked in an oven for 20 minutes, continue baking for another 20 minutes after turning them. Here goes the recipe for Roasted Chicken.
1 kilogram chicken pieces
2 tablespoons dark soya sauce
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 teaspoon ginger paste
1 teaspoon garlic paste
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons chili sauce
salt to taste
1. Wash and trim excess fat of the chicken. Drain.
2. Put in chicken in a bowl, rub with all the ingredients. Marinate for at least for an hour.
3. Line baking pan with aluminium foil, arrange chicken together with the juice.
4. Bake one side for 25 minutes at 180 C and another 25 minutes after turning it.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Mad Skills Tutorial Link Party
Melt In Your Mouth
Made By You Monday