Love chocolate pudding and want to make one that is quick and easy at home? Then this is the right recipe for you. It is pretty simple to make, in just a few minutes you can have your delicious dessert.
I'm using agar powder, sugar and chocolate milk for making this jelly. It is much healthier choice since no fat or cream are being used. So sit back and enjoy this satisfying dessert that won't ruin your diet.
If your are serving for kids, do use fancy mould with various shapes, definitely your children would love to have a bite. Here is how it's made:
Source : Hanieliza
10 gm agar-agar powder
3 cups water
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp cocoa + 1/2 cup water (mix and strain)
1 liter chocolate milk
1 tin fruit cocktail for decorationl
1. In a deep pot, combine water and agar powder, bring to boil, stir well.
2. Add in sugar and cocoa mixture..
3. Bring to a boil again, remove from fire.
4. Add in choc milk and stir well.
5. Pour into rinsed mould of your choice, let cool at room temperature then refrigerate.
6. Serve cold and garnish with fruit cocktail.
Everything But Kitchen- Sink
Fat Camp Friday
Fun w/Food Friday
Just Another Meatless Monday 43
Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays
Whats Cooking Thursday
Sweet Tooth Friday
Creative Share Wednesdays
Sugar and Spice