LABRLS




Sunday, January 4, 2015

TOP 10 FAVORITE POST OF 2014



While embarking to a new year, this is a look back to my blogging activities for the past year.

These are the posts that gained the most attention chosen by my lovely readers.

Perhaps you  missed some of these posts or maybe you just want to have another look since it has been awhile.  Feel free of course to share them with your friends because each click tells me that you'd liked me to keep posting these sorts of recipe.

The first most viewed post of 2014 is actually one that I have posted way back in 2012.  Actually you just click on the title of each photo  to view full post.


10. Baked Yeast Doughnuts.


Baked Yeast Doughnuts


9.   Sotong Masak Hitam (Squid in Black Ink)l

Sotong Masak Hitam (Squid In Black Ink)





8.   Low Fat Banana Cake Eggless

Low fat Banana Cake Eggless


7.   Spiral Apple Bread

Spiral Apple Bread

6.   Monkey Bread from scratch

Monkey Bread from scratch


5.   Semolina Cookies- Biskut Suji

Semolina Cookies / Biskut Suji


4.  Egg Free Banana Cake

Egg Free Banana Cake


3.   5 Minute Chocolate Cake

5 Minute Chocolate Cake


2.   Healthy Breakfast Bars

Healthy Breakfast Bars


1.  Eggless Marble Banana Cake.

Eggless Marble Banana Cake

I like to thank each of you for your continued support and made my little space successful.  Looking forward  to share  more exciting post in 2015.  Have a healthy and  blessed New Year everyone!


Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  /  GOOGLE+ / TWITTER

13 comments:

Sooriya said...

Lovely collection...got the donut recipe! thanks. will try and update u!

Motions and Emotions said...

these are really great collection...even I would like to try few of them

Beena said...

Good collections of recipes,

Winnie said...

Wonderful round-up !!
I think my favorite is the Apple spiral - and I'd looooove to make it myself

Jess said...

These look so yummy!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

kala said...

They sounds yummyyy making me hungryyyy

elaine @cookinandcraftin.com said...

Good Recipes!! Hey I would love it if you shared you stuff on my new Link Party that starts tomorrow...Thursday! Its called My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday! here is the link...You have great stuff!! Thanks for sharing!!http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/my-2-favorite-things-link-party-1/

Katerina said...

They all look delicious! I don't know which one to choose!

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

I look forward to your recipes always, they are foolproof :D
Delicious!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

elaine @cookinandcraftin.com said...

What great posts!! Thanks for sharing on my 2 Favorite Things...on Thursday!! Hope to see you next week!!

Nisha said...

Ah! To each it's own!
I wrote a post where all I travelled in year 2014. Have a look. :)

Let's celebrate 2015 together.

Anonymous said...

i am loving doughnuts monkey bread n marble cake on top :) all are good too

Britta said...

Oh the doughnuts! MMMMmmmm!! :) Thanks for linking up with Family Fun Fridays - your delicious recipes will be featured under "favorite recipes" this week. I'll be pinning your post too :) Recipes hosted at brittalafont.com