LABRLS




Monday, November 8, 2010

APPLE MUFFIN

Photobucket

Apple muffin, anyone? Since we had plenty of apples in the fridge and my son asking me to bake a muffin, I choose to make his favorite muffin.  Not only it's so simple and easy but also ideal for lunch boxes, picnic or teatime treat.They are absolutely delicious and I bet you can't eat just one. The entire kitchen filled with amazing aroma when I'm baking them.

I'm adding only half a cup of sugar since using royal gala apples if not you can add a bit more depending on the tartness of the apple.

APPLE MUFFIN
2 C all purpose flour
1/2 C sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 C milk
1/2 C melted butter
2 apples peeled and chopped
1 tsp vanilla essence

METHOD

* Preheat oven @ 180 C. Line muffin pan with paper muffin cases.

* Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.

* Combine melted butter and milk, pour onto dry ingredients, mix until just moistened, fold in the apple and vanilla, lightly stir.

* Pour into muffin cases 3/4 full, bake 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave on pan 5 minutes.

* Remove onto wire rack to cool.

Linking to Monthly Mingle With Fruits In Baking hosted by Deeba

30 comments:

izahdaut said...

oo muffin witout egg... will try soon..tq

Kurinji said...

Mouthwatering....

Mrs.Mano Saminathan said...

A very different delicious muffin! Looks mouth watering!!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Those muffins look great...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Priya Suresh said...

Fabulous looking muffins..

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Muffins without eggs look superbly made. Excellent recipe dear. Would love to try it out one day.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Jaisy James said...

looks nice n yummy

Jaisy James said...

looks nice n yummy

Amy Bakes Everything said...

Yummy! I love stuff with apples baked in!

Gayathri Kumar said...

Looks cute and lovely. Eggless muffins are my fav..

Rachana said...

Delicious muffins!!!!

Stephanie said...

I can smell them already! Thank you for sharing.

Trying To Be Muslim.. said...

MMM it is always you with taht low cholesterol recipe and simply delicous.....:)...you help me a lot!!

Dear TT, Ayu are vegetarian? Give me tips if YES!!

Mrs K said...

Yes Please :)!!! I can have a dozen of those,nothing like home baked freshness & goodness :) They look terrific too!!!

Unknown said...

Looks great, I love this recipe.

Swathi said...

Apple muffin looks delicious I love muffins

Suja Manoj said...

They looks great..flavorful and delicious muffins

Angie's Recipes said...

These muffins look very moist and delish and even egg free!

aipi said...

So fluffy n cute..very nice recipe dear!

US Masala

Torviewtoronto said...

delicious muffins
check out the event in my site
regards

Juliana said...

The apple muffins look yummie, nothing like using fruits that are so available.

Binys Recipes said...

i have eaten this and it tastes really good....gr8 share.
Biny

Dimah said...

yummy! those look wonderful!

Sarah Naveen said...

So flavorful and yummy..loved it

☺lani☺ said...

Looks really yum! Happy Wednesday!

Pappu said...

wish to try this. lovely and perfectly baked:)

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Pally, these look delicious, and I have a ton of apples now, that need to be eaten. I can smell them already, I love baking with apples. Come share, I miss you !! :)

Alessandra said...

Yes, it is lovely to find some baking recipes without eggs! :-)

THank you for sharing.

ciao

Alessandra

Deeba PAB said...

Apple Muffins? Yes please! Thank you for joining us at the Mingle with these gorgeous muffins! Just right for the season!

Nachiketa said...

yummy comfort food... apple muffins... :)

Cheers,
The Variable, Crazy Over Desserts - Nachiketa
Catch me on facebook @ Crazy Over Desserts