Was thinking about what to make for tea time treat then my kid suggested to try this colorful and pleasing M&M Cookies Slices.
He makes a right choice. It turned out fantastic! These bound to be big hit with kids and adult alike. My visitors are very pleased too, they even ask me for the recipe.
Since I love my slices to be not so sweet, I had used only 3/4 cup of brown sugar but you can add more if want it sweeter.
These M&M Cookies Slices are super quick to prepare, no mixer required and using only one bowl so you save your time washing up so many dishes.
M&M COOKIES SLICES
Makes 12-16 slices depending on size
1/2 cup butter melted
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla essence
18 chocolate cookies roughly crushed
1/2 cup M&M for topping
1. Preheat oven @ 180 C and lightly grease 8 in cake pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat egg, melted butter, sugar and vanilla essence until well combined.
3. Fold in flour and roughly crushed chocolate cookies. Stir well.
4. Scoop the mixture into prepared pan, spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle the top with M&M, lightly press them with your finger.
6. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan for 30 minutes before slicing.
Connect with me:
FACEBOOK / YOU TUBE / YOU TUBE / RSS / EMAIL / GOOGLE+ / TWITTER