This easy cappuccino muffin is a great as your breakfast or afternoon snack. These are also handy for kids since it is smaller or even you could bake the mini one for their lunch box. Now you could easily purchase this muffin from nearby bakery with multiple flavors and gorgeous decor but bake you own is much healthier and better choice. You decide what you need to use or add for the batter.
If you're running short of time, just mix all the dry ingredients at night, the next day just add the liquid and stir until well mixed and now it's ready to be baked in the oven. This way you could enjoy your freshly baked muffin on your breakfast table.
Since the chocolate chip was not in hand, I omitted them but surprisingly it still tastes great.
Adapted from Mr Breakfast
2 C all purpose flour
1/2 C sugar
2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp instant coffee powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 C warm milk
1/2 C melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
* Sift flour and baking powder. Preheat oven @ 190C (375 degrees) and line your muffin pan with paper cups..
* Mix instant coffee with the milk, lightly beat the egg.
* In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
* Combine egg, milk and melted butter in a small bowl.
* Gradually add the wet ingredients to the flour, mix until just moistened, sprinkle the chocolate chip and stir.
* Spoon onto muffin pan 3/4 full, bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
* Cool on pan 5 minutes and transfer into wire rack to cool.
It's Hodgepodge Friday
Fresh Clean And Pure Friday
Family Food Fridays
Show And Tell Friday
I'm Lovin' It Fridays
Fabulous Friday Finds
Food Trip Friday
6 Weeks To Jingle