Baked this cookies using crushed cornflakes. It's very crunchy, great taste and sure to please anyone who loves mild sweet biscuit. Most importantly use fresh stock of cornflakes to obtain good result.
70g icing sugar
100g all purpose flour
2 cups cornflakes crushed
1 egg yolk
40g corn flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
2. Add in egg yolk and vanilla essence.
3. Sift all purpose flour and corn flour together.
3. Fold in flour and cornflakes to the butter mixture, mix well.
4. Arrange the cake cases in your baking tray, fill in teaspoons of dough onto the cake cases.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes @ 170 C.
6. Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Crafty Saturday 25
Check Me Out Saturday 45
Show And Tell Saturday
Saturday Soiree 29
Making The World Cuter Monday
Made By You Monday
It's Party Time At It's So Very Cheri
Follow Friday 40 And Over