Hi, everyone did your notice that I bake cookies regularly? Since this is what my children love to munch and to avoid buying those unhealthy snack so baking became my regular routine and at the same time to serve my family. This cookies is really crunchy, mild sweet taste and has pleasant aroma.
2 cups plain flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons instant coffee mix with 2 tbsp hot water
3/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
extra coffee powder for sprinkling
1. Sift flour and baking powder. Preheat oven @ 180 C.
2. Cream butter and sugar, gradually add flour and coffee mixture. Combine well.
3. Shape into small ball then flatten slightly and place onto baking tray.
4. Sprinkle coffee powder on top, bake for 15-20 minutes @ 180 C.
5. Cool on tray for 5 minutes, remove and place the cookies on wire rack.
6. Store in an airtight container.
I'm surrounded by beautiful people who had shared the following awards with me. Whether big or small that does not really matter its the thought than counts. Thanks so much to my blogger friends, Maz from Ilham Dapur and Mummy Amelynn from Myhappyoven for the awards and this is for you too all my dear friends.
See you, enjoy your weekend....
Recipe Link Party
Holiday Recipe Exchange
Tuesday Twister 24
Hookin Up With HOH 29
Made With Love
Making the World Cuter
Its Party Time At Its So Very Cheri
Just Something I Whipped Up