Have you ever tried baking eggless cake? Do try this one, it is so moist and tasted just right. Sprinkle toasted almond on top or decorate with your favorite frosting if you want.
1 and 3/4 cups flour
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup milk
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
toasted almonds for decoration
1. Preheat oven @ 175 C. Sift together flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
2. Beat sugar, butter, milk and water until well blended.
3. Combine together dry ingredient and wet ingredient until well incorporated. Add the essence.
4. Pour into greased 7 inches cake pan, bake for 25-35 minutes until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
5. Remove cake from the pan after 10 minutes. Invert on rack.
6. Decorate the cake with favorite frosting if you want.
Making The World Cuter Monday
Making Your Home Sing
Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays
Mad Skills Party
Just Another Meatless Monday
Market Yourself Monday
Link Party Time
Mad Skills Monday
Motivate Me Monday
New Tuesday Linky