Eating vegetables is one of the sources of vitamin and mineral. It is important that vegetables are included in our diet. We have to choose a fresh and colorful veggie so that they are tasty as well as attractive especially for fussy kid.
Stir fry is much easier to prepare and hardly utilized much time. Just cut up any vegetable you want to use almost same size to ensure uniform cooking. It uses least spice but very delicious.
BEANS & CARROT FRY
250 g carrot cubed
150 g long bean cut into small
1 onion chopped
1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
1/2 teaspoon urad dhal
1/2 teaspoon bengal gram
2 T grated coconut
1 sprig curry leaves
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
3 green chili sliced
salt to taste
2 T oil
* Heat the oil, fry mustard seed, urad and bengal dhal until fragrant.
* Add the onion, green chili and curry leaves.
* Now add carrot, bean, turmeric and salt and fry for a few minutes.
* Sprinkle some water and cover the pan, stir every 2-3 minutes.
* Once the carrot turns soft, sprinkle coconut and stir well.
* Remove from heat. Serve hot.
Linking to The Spices Event
Connect with me:
FACEBOOK / YOU TUBE / YOU TUBE / RSS / EMAIL / GOOGLE+ / TWITTER