This is created out of the leftover we had from cooking fried spaghetti. Instead of dumping them in a freezer I thought why don't we created another easy dish we could enjoy.
If you are not spicy person, you can easily removed the chili powder and green chili used, just sprinkle a bit of pepper will do the trick. They were surprisingly, really good! Such a perfect meal, I'll be making them often. .
1 C boiled spaghetti/macaroni
1 Onion chopped
1 Tomato chopped
1 tsp chili powder or to taste
3 green chili chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1/4 C corn flour
1/4 C gram flour
salt to taste
milk to mix
oil for frying
2 T coriander leaves chopped
* Place pasta, onion, tomato, green chili, ginger, garlic and a tablespoon oil in a mixing bowl.
* Mix corn flour, gram flour, salt and chili powder with small amount of milk, stir until well combined.
* Add corn flour mixture to the pasta, mix well and forms into thick batter. The consistency is same as regular pancake batter.
* Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into flat pan, fry until both side turn golden brown. Drizzle more oil if required.
* Complete with the rest of the batter.
* Serve warm with tomato/chili sauce.