LABRLS




Sunday, September 14, 2014

CHOCOLATE SPRINKLE PUMPKIN BREAD

Chocolate Sprinkle Pumpkin Bread Recipe  @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

Hi Everyone,

I am not feeling well right now and am sick with high fever, cough and other minor things. Sorry for not replying to your comments but will do so as soon as I feel better.  Please keep commenting and I will catch up with you soon.
.
Are you a fan of pumpkin bread?  When deciding on a dessert to  make,  consider this Chocolate Sprinkle  Pumpkin Bread recipe.  It was super easy and much healthier.

Have you thought for a minute what a whole loaf of pumpkin bread would cost you if you purchased from a bakery. I can show you how to make delicious Chocolate Sprinkle  Pumpkin Bread with a few simple ingredients and egg free too.

This is a quick bread recipe so need to mix your wet and dry ingredients together but don't over mix a quick bread, just enough to get the lumps out.


CHOCOLATE SPRINKLE  PUMPKIN BREAD
Serves    :   8

1 1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup cornflour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles divided

Chocolate Sprinkle Pumpkin Bread Recipe  @ http://treatntrick.blogspot.com



DIRECTIONS

Lightly grease a loaf pan.

Combine butter, milk, pumpkin and salt in a bowl.

Whisk together plain flour, cornflour, baking powder, ginger and sugar

Combine together dry ingredients with milk mixture, add in chocolate sprinkles.

Scoop batter into prepared pan, level top and sprinkle with balance of chocolate sprinkles.

Bake at 180 C in a preheated oven for 45-55 minutes  or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.

Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer onto rack to cool.

 Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  
 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /  PINTEREST

29 comments:

Nargis Aara said...

Please take care of yourself dear and take gud rest. blogging and comments can wait :) get well soon

Beena said...

Looks yummy and healthy bread . Will try

Kurinji said...

Bread looks yummy and soft....take care...

Doreen@househoneys said...

Few things are worse than being sick with a fever! Can't believe you managed to get this post out! Feel better soon.

(This looks delicious!)

Doreen@househoneys said...

I can't believe you got this post out while having a fever! If I have so much as a 99 fever, I'm out for the count.

Feel better!

(This looks delicious)

Gita Jaishankar said...

The bread looks too good...adding pumpkin sounds very interesting and flavorful too :)

Beena said...

Super tempting cake

Medeja- CranberryJam said...

Oh..I hope you will be better soon!

I hope this lovely bread helps :)

Anonymous said...

sad to hear that get well soon sweety :( this bread looks awesome shall give it try sometime

Julie said...

looks delicious with chocolate sprinkles,love it!!

shobha's Zayaka said...

a different & soft bread..........lovely presentation.
shobha
www.shobhapink.blogspot.in

Jess said...

I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin right now, so this looks amazing to me!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

This pumpkin bread has had a makeover, it looks delicious :D

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

Unknown said...

This looks so good! I'm putting it in a pumpkin recipe roundup tomorrow (with a link of course). Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday!

Easyfoodsmith said...

Ditto! I too am down with viral fever, cold and nasty sore throat. And I too baked a bread with chocolate! Hahah...kindered souls I guess. ;-)
I would love to have a slice or two of this pumpkin bread.
Take care and get well soon. :-)

Katerina said...

I hope you will get better soon! eat well and stay calm!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

The season of pumpkin! This looks delicious. I've never thought of adding chocolate before.

Shobha Kamath said...

Very interesting ! Looks fabulous too. I hope you get well fast.

Our Pinteresting Family said...

This looks delicious. I hope you feel better soon.

turmericnspice said...

Love the cake it looks so good

The Cookie Puzzle said...

This looks really yummy. I am not familiar with corn flour, is that the same as corn meal ? Could I possible use all regular flour? We would love for you to share this recipe at our link party, Party in Your PJs.

http://www.thecookiepuzzle.com/2014/09/party-in-your-pjs-21.html

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Mrs.AOK said...

I hope you are feeling better! Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe via Mommy Monday!
XO

KC the Kitchen Chopper said...

You should have some of your pumpkin bread, I'm sure it'll make you feel better in no time! :) Thanks for sharing at #theWeekendSocial. Please link up again Thursday 9:00 PM EST! Pinned

shari @ keto foodification said...

I’m thrilled you stopped by and shared at Foodie Fridays. It was fun to share. I am looking forward to seeing what fabulous post you have to share this week. Party starts Thursday at 9 pm EST. Hope to see you there.
Blessings,
Shari
http://www.puregracefarms.com

Locksley Lane said...

Hey there! Saw this on Friday's Unfolded and I'm going to make this this weekend! Yummy.

Thank you!
Paula
Locksley Lane

Theresa said...

Rest up & Thanks for sharing your lovely recipe at the party. Theresa @DearCreatives

mjskit said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! Your symptoms didn't sounds very pleasant. Your pumpkin and chocolate bread just screams fall! It has finally cooled off enough to turn on the oven this is a great bread to jump back into the baking season. Thanks!

NCSue said...

I'm usually done with pumpkin by this time but this bread looks intriguing. Thank you for joining the party this week at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/11/my-happy-places.html and for sharing your recipe with us.

Rudbekia said...


Very delicius.