LABRLS




Sunday, June 28, 2015

MOIST BANANA CAKE

Cake recipes @treatntrick.blogspot.com


Moist Banana cake may be perfect with a cup of morning coffee but for a delicious weekday dessert too.   This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed banana..

I usually bake this cake in loaf pan but decided this time to  use 7 in round cake pan. This cake is simple to make, it comes together  in a short time.

Store bough banana cake is readily available in bakery shop or supermarket but it was way too sweet and lacks real banana flavors..

Let gives this recipe a try, may be you would like it as much as we did.

Cake recipes @treatntrick.blogspot.com

MOIST BANANA CAKE
Serves 6-8

2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 eggs
1 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup melted butter/oil
3/4 cup sugar



DIRECTIONS

Sift flour, baking powder and baking powder.

Beat butter and sugar. Add salt,  vanilla and  an egg ,  fold  in 1/2 of the flour, mixed well.

Mix in banana  and balance of flour, stir until well incorporated.

Spoon batter over banana topping and spread evenly.  Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer  inserted comes out clean.

Cake recipes @treatntrick.blogspot.com

Other cake recipes:
Yeast Banana Bread
Diary Free Oatmeal Banana Squares.
Eggless Peach Cake

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /     YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  /  GOOGLE+ / TWITTER

20 comments:

Unknown said...

nice and yummy cake, i'll give it a try once I get an oven

Nargis Aara said...

I love banana cakes cant stop from munching it!! Your cake looks delicious
My Latest Post
Sago Vermicelli Kheer - Energy Boosting Dessert / Drink for Ramadan

Unknown said...

Yummy cake. It is very tempting :)

Rafeeda AR said...

how much ever bake with bananas never seems enough! Looks delicious...

Anonymous said...

so beautifully done cake.. all time my fav

Medeja- CranberryJam said...

I would like while warm or would toast it :)

Medeja- CranberryJam said...

I would like while warm or would toast it :)

Motions and Emotions said...

perfect with a cup of tea

Winnie said...

Fantastic cake for breakfast!! Actually for anytime of day :)

Padma said...

Cake looks delicious and moist!!

Jess said...

I totally pinned this! It sounds delicious!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Tanya said...

I love banana bread! This sounds like a great recipe, and I like the fact that it's nice and moist! Thanks for sharing it on Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

Bridget - The Recipe Wench said...

I agree! Homemade banana cake is so much better than boxed -- by far!!! Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us at the Inspire Me Mondays Link-Up. Happy Fourth of July!

tara said...

This looks great! I must try! Thanks!

Jennifer@MyFlagstaffHome said...

Wow, does this ever look moist! Pinned! Thanks for linking up at the Weekend Blog Hop at My Flagstaff Home!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Mmm, looks delicious! Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday! Pinned.

Padma said...

Banana cake looks super moist and delicious!!

Unknown said...

wow!! sounds yummy... thanks for sharing :) going to try this one...
Cheers - Archana - www.drishti.co

Unknown said...

Your banana cake looks so yummy!! Thanks for sharing at #HomeMattersParty I hope you will join us again this week. Hopefully I can bake some of your cake before then too. =)

Ping's Nom Fiction Life said...

Ive not made banana cake for awhile and hubs reminded me. And I'm always looking for something different and want super moist. Thank you for posting this recipe so I can make this weekend:) Cheers from Bangkok, Ping