LABRLS




Monday, November 13, 2017

YOGURT ROLLS RECIPE

Yogurt Rolls Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com
Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

A soft and fluffy Yogurt Rolls to kick start your day. Am addicted to bread baking and always on  look out to try out new recipe.

After long time, I have baked a bread using yogurt like this  recipe.    But this time  using  butter and lesser time to knead the dough.  The dough was very sticky so you need to add 1-2 tablespoon of flour to knead them.

To shape it, divide dough into 6 equal portion.  Roll each portion into a smooth ball.  Yogurt Rolls can be shaped into one big loaf as well.    .

I don't mind  to wait more than  2 hours  because in the end  we have these gorgeous rolls to enjoy!

Yogurt Rolls Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

Other bread recipes you might want to try:

Back of the Bag Oatmeal Rolls

Dark & Soft Dinner Rolls

Homemade Apple Rolls

YOGURT ROLLS  RECIPE
Yield  :   6 rolls or 1 big loaf

200 g  plain/bread flour
50 g  butter softened
1.5 tsp instant yeast
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoon sugar
extra butter for brushing
1/2  cup plain yogurt

METHOD

Melt butter in a saucepan, add milk, stir and remove from heat.,

When the milk is warm to touch add in yeast, sugar, salt and yogurt.  Stir well.

Pour milk mixture onto flour, stir with wooden spoon.  Cover and let it rise for one hour.

Punch the dough down,  knead for 1 minute until smooth.  Cover and let sit for another 30 minutes.

Knead again, divide into 6 portions. Roll into desired shape.

Place rolls onto baking pan, let it rest for 1 hour.

Brush rolls with butter,  bake for 15 minutes @ 180 C until golden.

Remove from oven and brush again with butter.

Yogurt Rolls Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  
 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER 

18 comments:

Motions and Emotions said...

rolls are so perfect

The Lazy Gastronome said...

This sounds so easy and so delicious - Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party!

Rafeeda AR said...

These rolls look really pretty... would love to try them...

Anonymous said...

I bet these are really delicious! :)

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Teresa B said...

I love yogurt cake, I never tried yogurt bread, bit it does sound great. Thank you for sharing the recipe at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

Ruxana Gafoor said...

This looks so pretty and perfect!

Morten said...

They look so soft and fluffy.

Unknown said...

Nora, these look so delicious & flaky. I was wanting just such a thing today with lunch, but we didn't have the fixings. There's nothing like a good yeast roll, and the sound of my fave yogurt made into them sounds even better. Pinning.

A Crafty Mix said...

You always share the most delicious recipes. There's nothing better than freshly baked, homemade rolls and the yogurt must give it such a distinctive flavor. I can't wait to try them

Cindy D. said...

These yogurt rolls looks so good and perfect. I don't think I have ever had yogurt in my rolls before.

- Natalie A.

Jasmine | Midsummer Life Dream said...

Wow, I'll have to give these a shot! Thanks - I hope mine look as good as yours do.

Anne in the Kitchen said...

These look amazing! I found you through the Homestead Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing!

Cherelle | The Inspired Prairie said...

These look delicious! I have a recipe where I use yogurt in a homemade pretzel recipe, and can imagine how delicious these must taste too. I will def have to try these out! Printing ;)

Thanks for linking up with us on the Homestead Blog Hop!
-Cherelle | The Inspired Prairie

Irene said...

These sound very fluffy and tasty!

Nina said...

I LOVE rolls! I've never heard of adding yogurt to them. I'll have to try that out. Thanks so much for sharing this at our Party in Your PJs link party.

The Lazy Gastronome said...

These sound really good - and easy!! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Hope you've had a good week and we see you at tomorrow's party.

Joanne said...

These look delicious! Pinned.

Sarita @ An Off Grid Life said...

These look delicious! Thanks for sharing at The Homestead Blog Hop!