LABRLS




Sunday, February 11, 2018

CHOCOLATE MARBLE QUICK BREAD RECIPE

Chocolate Marble Quick Bread Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com
Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
Serve this fresh  homemade Chocolate  Marble Quick Bread that was a breeze to make using a whisk.

Quick bread eliminates multiple steps,  kneading and waiting for  dough to rise.  With minimal efforts, we are rewarded with a gorgeous loaf/

Have reduced the sugar a bit since I intend to ice the cake later.  Am so glad that this Chocolate Marble Quick Bread turned out just right, the way I want it.

You can sub yogurt with sour cream if you have but  this MUNDELLA Premium  Natural  Yogurt I used did a great job.

It is a perfect tea companion and  swirls of vanilla and chocolate batter produce   impressively  beautiful treat.

Over the years, I have shared  some  quick bread recipes, here are  a few that you might be interested:

Vegan Homemade Doughnuts

Irish Barmbrack

Fantastic Apricot Bread

Chocolate Marble Quick Bread Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

CHOCOLATE MARBLE QUICK BREAD RECIPE
Serves  :  10

1 3/4  cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2   cup  sugar
1 cup   plain yogurt
1/2  cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs

GLAZE
1/2 cup  icing sugar
2 tsp milk

Mix icing sugar with milk, adding enough milk to get drizzling consistency. mix well.

METHOD

Preheat oven @ 180 C and lightly grease a loaf pan.

Whisk together item  1-4 in a mixing bowl.

In a separate bowl, beat  eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.

Add in  oil/melted butter,  yogurt  and  vanilla.

Add  egg  mixture to dry ingredients in batches, Stir until well incorporated.

Divide batter into 2.  Add cocoa to one portion and the other one leave it plain.

Scoop  alternate spoonfuls of  2 batter mixture into  the prepared  pan, tapping the base of the pan on flat surface  to smooth the  top.
Using a knife or a skewer. swirl together the batter to get a marble effect..

Bake for  35-45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.

Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, transfer onto rack to cool.  Drizzle glaze over warm bread.

Chocolate Marble Quick Bread Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  

 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /    PINTEREST 

24 comments:

Beverly @Across the Blvd said...

Your chocolate marble quick bread looks like such a delicious treat. I'm visiting from What's For Dinner Link Party and this caught my eye. Pinning to try later.

The Lazy Gastronome said...

Looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party!

Teresa B said...

Delicious. Thank you for sharing the recipe at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

Laura said...

My kids will love this. I may try it today. Will be a nice sunday treat :)

The Charm of Home said...

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

A Crafty Mix said...

You always share such lovely recipes my friend. The chocolate marble bread sounds yummy and looks amazing too

Janet Trieschman said...

Can't wait to give this a try. Thanks for sharing with Creatively Crafty #CCBG

Janet Trieschman said...

PInned this for later, can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing with Creatively Crafty Link Party #CCBG

Tracy Albiero said...

Oh my goodness. This looks so good. It reminds me of my grandmas cooking. #trafficjam

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

This looks delicious! Look at all that swirly marble goodness. Featuring when my party opens up tonight. Thanks so much for sharing.

Sum of their Stories said...

this looks and sounds delicious. perfect for a special treat!

April J Harris said...

What a beautiful loaf cake! This would be perfect for afternoon tea! Thank you for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

YUM, looks good! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 17 for Chocolate Desserts, open May 15 to 25. All party entries shared if social media buttons installed.

Rebecca - Glutarama said...

I've not made a marble cake for absolutely years and years, you've inspired me to make your with a switch to make it gluten free for my daughter - for me to eat it I'll have to go one step further and remove the eggs so I think I'll add that to my to-do-list haha. #MealPlanMonday

NCSue said...

I love working with yeast bread but this is too too pretty! Well worth the switch to quick bread to try this!
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/02/alter-egos.html

Darlene Foster said...

Looks delicious and easy!! I´ll be trying this. Thanks. #sensalpitstop

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Visiting again to say thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 70. Pinned.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Beautiful! Featuring when my party opens up tonight!

My Hubbard Home said...

This looks yummy. I like recipes like this when baking. Thanks for sharing at Friday with Friends party.
Rachelle

csuhpat1 said...

Looks so very yummy

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said...

Visiting again to say thanks so much for linking up at Food Friday 3 for Chocolate Recipes. Shared.

Cara said...

This looks so good, I think I will try out your recipe for the upcoming holidays. Thank you for sharing, I am visiting from Grammy's Grid.

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

It looks wonderful! Thanks for linking

stylesplash@live.co.uk said...

That looks delicious! My daughter would devour it in no time! Thanks for linking!

Emma xxx
www.style-splash.com