Muffin is the fastest and easiest to prepare. To munch while watching his soccer match my son has requested to bake a muffin and I chose this one by Madbaker. It turns out well and not very sweet. For this recipe you need:
2 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
4 ripe bananas, mashed
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 egg & 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Line a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin cups or grease lightly with butter.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl.
3. In another bowl, beat the mashed bananas, sugar, eggs and melted butter together.
4. Stir the banana mixture and walnuts into the flour mixture until just combined.
5. Divide the batter into the muffin tray.
6. Bake in preheated oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
Anything Related 28
Slightly Indulgent Tuesday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Topsy Turvy Tuesdays
Works For Me Wednesday
Show And Tell
Make It Yours 38
Real Food Wednesday
Show Us What You're Workin' With 32
All About You Monday
Tuesdays At Table
Toot Your Horn Tuesday