I'm on the look out for new cookies recipes. Never tried using condensed milk for baking. At last decided to bake one and it turns out quite delicious, had cracks on top. Added black sesame seed but chopped nut or chocolate chip are best alternatives.
1 and 1/4 cups all purpose flour
80g (1/2 cup) butter
90g (1/3 cup) condensed milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/4 cup black sesame seed
* Preheat oven @ 170 C.
* Sift flour and baking powder.
* Cream butter and sugar, add in condensed milk and vanilla essence.
* Add flour, baking powder and sesame seed, mix until well combined.
* Shape dough into small ball and flatten lightly. Place onto baking pan.
* Bake for 10 minutes and transfer into wire rack.
* When completely cool, store into airtight container.
GCC Recipe Swap
Friday Link Party
Food Fight Friday
Fun w-Food Friday
Fat Camp Friday
Favorite Things Friday
Hop Along Friday
Show And Share Day
Whats Cookin In Kitchen
Decidedly Healthy Or Horridly Decadent