This is a dessert my mum used to make when I was young, made with simple ingredients, inexpensive and you'll be amazed at how good it tastes. The original recipe calls for a coconut milk but substituted with evaporated milk for a healthier choice. This quick and easy dessert is best eaten cold.
1 cup cornflour
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups evaporated milk
2 and 1/2 cups water
1 cup whole kernel corn
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
* In a small bowl, combine corn flour and 1 cup water, mix well.
* Place the sugar. evaporated milk, corn, remaining water, corn flour mixture, salt and essence in a pot.
* Using medium heat, continuously stir until thicken.
* Rinse the desired mould, pour the pudding or you could use shallow tray, let it cool to room temperature.
* Place the pudding in a refrigerator.
* Serve cold.
Thanks so much Yummy Team for sharing the following awards with me. Wish to share them with all my dear friends, kindly post it in your blog.
Thanks to another friend of mine, D from nmy-houseofsatay for sharing the following award.
Topsy Turvy Tuesdays
Take Look Tuesday
Tip Me Tuesday
Tuesdays At Table
Tuesday Night Supper Club
Amaze Me August
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Just Another Meatless Monday
Midnight Maniac Meatless Mondays
Meatless Vegan Monday
My Meatless Monday
Melt In Your Mouth