Pancake is quite simple to prepare but it is time consuming if you were to cook for large families since you have to fry it one by one. Pancake could be taken with sweet topping either with honey or maple syrup and another one eaten with hot spicy gravy which is what I have prepared today. We ate this with sambar and chutney. We truly enjoyed our simple and healthy meal.
1 cup rolled oat (grind)
1/2 cup whole wheat flour (atta)
2 cups water
2 green chili chopped
2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
salt to taste
olive oil for greasing
1. Combine together oat, flour, green chili, coriander leaves and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Gradually add water, stir until well mixed. Keep for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add one teaspoon oil then pour a ladleful of batter, same method when you cook dosa, when bubble appears on top flip and cook the other side.
4. Continue the process until the batter is used up.
5. Serve hot with your favorite gravy. Enjoy!
My blogger friends, Suhaina and Pavithra of bingeonveg have passed me the following awards. Really thankful to both of them for their kind thought and let us be inspired in blogging by getting this award. Both of them have a wonderful space with great recipes, do visit them.
Another blogger pal, Lady Boheme has given me this award. Thanks so much dear for sharing this with me. Hope we will continue to visit each other.
My blogger friend, Kerull has sent the following award. Thanks so much for sharing dear...
To all my dear friends, this is for you too, I would be happy if you could post them in your blog..
Linking to Contest For The Good Cause