LABRLS




Thursday, January 14, 2010

FRIED RICE W/TUNA


Photobucket Fried Rice m/Tuna Recipe @ treatntrick.blogspot.com

Fried Rice w/Tuna  is very versatile dish, you can add whatever  ingredients available in your pantry either meat or seafood together with vegetables making them a complete meal.

 Now I'm using canned tuna together with carrot for a quick meal. Despite of easy method,  Fried Rice w/Tuna turns great and becomes my family favorite dish. Squeeze the limes to get rid of fish smell. Cabbage or long bean could be added when preparing this dish.

FRIED RICE W/TUNA

4 plates of cooked rice
2 big onions chopped
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 can tuna in water drained
1 carrot diced
2 tablespoons chili paste
2 tomatoes chopped
salt to taste
lime juice
3 tablespoons oil

METHOD

1. Heat the oil, fry onion until light brown then add the garlic, stir until fragrant.

2. Add in tomato, chili paste and salt, fry until tomato is soft, sprinkle little water if it is too dry.

3. Pour in carrot and cover the pan for a few minutes, add tuna and lime juice, stir well.

4. Now add the cooked rice and salt to taste.

5. Transfer onto a serving plate.

Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  
 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /  PINTEREST

12 comments:

Watierman said...

Hai Trick & Treat...wow nasi goreng...I likeeee!! Can I have some....I prefer rice rather than those fried nuggets my children love so much....old taste bud I guess..hehehe!

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Watierman...I guess we have similar taste...fyi I don't take nugget or burger but loved by my kids. Help yourselves ya....

Unknown said...

i'm a whiz when it comes to fried rice.:p i add leftover ham, scrambled eggs, sweet peas...baby shrimps and spring onions.

Miz Helen said...

This is a great combination. Thank you for sharing and you have a wonderful week end.

Treat and Trick said...

Luna Miranda...I do add those sometime for better taste..

Miz Helen...Thanks for your lovely comment dear...

Unknown said...

Thanks for bringing to Friday Potluck this week - I love how you can combine so many things into fried rice to make each dish so unique!

cheerful said...

this sound yummy, would love to try it...thanks for sharing your recipe! have a great weekend! :)

Treat and Trick said...

Erin @ EKat's Kitchen...Thanks for hosting dear....

cheerful....Thanks for your lovely comment. Hope you'll give it a try...

Vanessa said...

Hi! I love fried rice and yet have never had the courage to make it so this is definitely giving me some motivation! Thanks so much for linking up to the party this week!
Vanessa

Treat and Trick said...

Vanessa...Thanks for hosting dear, glad you like it, hope you will try them...

Nikki (Coupon Cookin) said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for great tuna recipes!

Treat and Trick said...

Nikki (Coupon Cookin) Thanks for hosting! So glad you like it..