LABRLS




Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SIMPLE MEAL



Photobucket Simple Meal @ treatntrick.blogspot.com


Since my children are unwell so dish up something light and simple. Our menu today are Rava Payasam and Savoury Pancake.

For both recipes kindly refer my earlier post. Look out under "dessert" for rava payasam and for savoury pancake fall under "breakfast" category.


Connect with me:

FACEBOOK /   INSTAGRAM /   YOU TUBE /     YOU TUBE   /      RSS    /     EMAIL  
 GOOGLE+  /  TWITTER  /  PINTEREST

8 comments:

gtyuk said...

both the recipes look good; savory pancake is something new I'm discovering; nice recipes!!

hope your kids get well soon!!!

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Thanks so much Akal's Saappadu for your concern, hope you will try my recipes and kindly let me know the result.

CatlinaFly said...

looks yummy! mesti manis ni kan kak?

Sushma Mallya said...

both the dishes looks yummy,will try ur pancakes soon...and hope ur kids gets well soon

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Rava payasam tu manis dan pancake tu pedas pulak, jadi manis + pedas, OK tak Cat?

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Thanks Sushma Mallya for your concern, do let me know once you have tried it.

priya said...

Hi dear,

Thanks for visiting my blog..u ve a lovely space...glad to follow u...hope to b in touch!

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Thanks for your kind words, will add yours into my blogroll, hope we can visit each other always.