After my successful trial on baking pizza, baked this using the same dough but now topped it with tuna. I made them spicy, spreading the mayonnaise on top, done without mozzarella cheese since I don't have any at the moment.
My family truly enjoyed eating them. Tasted great, won't be buying the ready made pizza in future. If you wish to try my version here is the recipe:
Pizza dough kindly refer here.
1 can (185g) tuna in water drained
2 tablespoons chili paste
1 onion sliced
1 tomato chopped
3 cloves garlic chopped
salt to taste
TO SPRINKLE ON TOP
6 T tomato sauce
3 fresh tomatoes sliced
2 big onion sliced
5 T mayonnaise/cheese
* Heat the oil, fry onion and garlic until fragrant, add tomato and salt, cook until tomato turns soft.
* Now add chili powder, stir for few minutes, add tuna and stir well.
* Just before removing from heat, squeeze the lemon juice and add more salt if needed. Cool.
* Preheat oven @ 200 C. Roll out dough into 4 pizza and place onto baking pan. Rest for 30 minutes.
* Spread evenly each pizza with tomato sauce, sprinkle the tuna, followed by onion then tomato. Lastly spread mayonnaise/cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Linking to HEMC 52 - Homemade Pizza