Pizza is one of favorite foods loved by young and old. Today it is available around the clock in shopping malls and popular food joint including home delivery not to mention in supermarket too.
But nothing can beat home made pizza where you could add whatever topping, sauces and cheese tailored to our taste.
The recipe below yields 6 mini pizza, the crust is fantastic, much better than the store bought, really beautiful crust with perfect crunch. So far this is the best pizza base I ever cooked.
BEST PIZZA DOUGH
Yield : 6 mini pizza
3 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoon dry yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons milk powder
1 cup warm water
* Combine yeast with sugar and water, keep for 15 minutes until frothy.
* In a mixing bowl, combine flour, butter, salt, milk powder, water and yeast mixture. Knead by hand for 10 minutes for use stand mixer. Keep covered for 2 hours.
* Deflate the dough, divide into 6 balls. Using rolling pan, shape into circle and place them onto baking pan.
* Apply the sauce, sprinkle the topping and let sit for 30 minutes. Towards the end of proofing time, preheat oven @ 200 C.
* Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Hop Along Friday
Follow Friday 40 over
Fat Camp Friday
Sweet Tooth Friday
Connect with me:
FACEBOOK / YOU TUBE / YOU TUBE / RSS / EMAIL / GOOGLE+