This is the most delicious oatmeal cookies I have ever baked. It's so simple and nutritious too, full of oat. Everyone who tried it loved them.
100g all purpose flour
100g porridge or rolled oat
1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
1 tbsp honey
1. Heat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180 c.
2. Grease on large baking tray with butter or margarine.
3. Mix flour, oats, and bicarbonate of soda together in a bowl put to one side.
4. Put margarine or butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan and heat on a low heat until butter and sugar are melted, stir occasionally, take off heat and stir in the oat mix, beat well with a wooden spoon.
5. Scoop dessertspoons of mixture up and make into ball shapes and place on a greased baking tray when the tray is full slightly flatten the balls out with the back of the dessert spoon.
6. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, when ready remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins before moving onto a wire rack.
Use microwave to melt the butter, sugar and honey. It's much faster.
Its Party Time
Show And Tell
Check Me Out Saturday
GCC Rrecipe Swap
Its A Keeper Thursday
Look What I Made
Pennywise Platter Thursday
Ultimate Recipe Swap
Show Off Your Stuff
Strut Your Stuff
Making It With Allie